Saturday, August 23, 2014

Black and Tan

Crop Top: Keith Haring Mesh Tank, Forever21 
Pants: Vintage
Shoes: Buckled Flatform Sandal, Forever21
Clutch: Cat shape faux leather clutch,  Red N Bold

I know I have worn this top in a recent post but I love it! It is has a nice sporty cut, and the Keith Haring print is awesome. I am also obsessed with these Birkenstock style flatforms! It's funny though, I was looking at the site to get the link for these, and I read the reviews. They were all about how bad these make your feet hurt, and they really do. I have MAJOR blisters on both feet from the back strap. They aren't healing either because I love them so much, I can't help but wear them! I am also determined that eventually they will break in.

I wore this to a friends birthdays party at Soho House. I wanted to be slightly dressy, but also comfortable. I guess the shoes kind of defeated that purpose though. Haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment