Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Black Velvet

Shirt: Stolen from an Ex-Boyfriend
Pants: Velvet Bell Bottoms, Brandy Melville
Shoes: Buckled Platforms, Forever 21 
Bracelet: Hermes
Purse: Fringe Bucket Bag, H&M

I think bell bottoms can be the coolest pants ever. They have to be done right though. I found these Brandy Melville bell bottoms the other day at a goodwill. They are amazing! I think the stretchy velvet really suits this type of pant. It gives them a nice texture and they are light and slinky. I also LOVE how huge the bells on these are. 

I paired them with a big slouchy shirt, that I acquired from an ex. It looked much better on me anyway haha. I really like wearing mens t shirts, especially when they are super worn like this one. And it has an awesome Native American guy on it to boot.







2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this outfit, why can't I look like you? :D The pants are so unique! xx

    http://memoirofthemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! I absolutely love your hair colour and your fringe purse is pretty awesome. It brings a touch of bohemian/festival to a cool casual look.

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete