Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dragons and Eyeballs

Velvet Kimono Robe: Vintage
Tank Top: American Apparel
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Scrunchie: Vintage Minnie Mouse

OMG this robe!! I am so in love with it! I found it at one of those Council Thrift shops. Not one of my favorite places as it is a little too pricey, but on a whim I decided to check it out and found this amazing piece! Judging by the wear, material, and style I actually think it is quite old. 

I went to see the movie I origins with my sister. I did not know what the movie was going to be about but it turned out to be really great. The soundtrack is amazing! Funny coincidence, I wore my Jeffrey Campbell eyeball sneakers and the move ended up being about eyes.









1 comment:

  1. I love this robe to death! O_O And you styled it magnificently! Love the layering of the necklaces and of course the rad hairdo! ^_^

    ReplyDelete