Monday, August 4, 2014

No Vacancy


Jacket: Vintage 
Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Shoemint
This may be my favorite outfit I have posted thus far. I absolutely love long jackets and sweaters! This one is very light weight so it's a perfect way to add an extra layer to an outfit without being too hot on these warm summer nights.  

I wore this to my friends burlesque show at this little theater on Hollywood Blvd, near Cahuenga. That area is really coming up. I remember going there when I was 18 because all the dive bars never checked for ID's. There is a really cool record shop (though I don't remember the name) where I picked up these epic disney soundtracks for a dollar! Definite score!

Afterward we went to No Vacancy. It is a speak easy and you are let in through a bedroom. Honestly one of the coolest bars I have ever been to. And if you are into cocktail culture, their drink list is on point.











1 comment:

  1. Oh man, it's official, you are one of the coolest and pretties blogger I have ever encountered! Gonna stalk you so bad :-D

    ReplyDelete