Monday, August 18, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday



Cardigan- J. Crew
Dress- Vintage
Shoes- Thrifted

Oh Mondays......I have had Manic Monday by The Bangles running through my head all day. I too, wish it was sunday. 'Cause it's also my fun day. haha.
This pink cashmere J Crew sweater was an awesome thrift find I made over the weekend. I am actually not the biggest fan of pink but I really like this shade of it. I'm also digging how it goes with the pops of pink flowers in this vintage dress.  I paired it with some ankle socks and platform sneakers, because let's face it, a platform just makes everything better.








2 comments:

  1. Oh cashmere!!!! I've been searching for a cashmere item, that doesn't cost a liver for so long, still can't find one! I'm so jealous of your cardi right now!!! *_* I love this cheeky outfit, the shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly your hair is amaze, and secondly love this outfit, the pink cardi compliments the dress so well! Also love that song by the bangles - Hate Mondays though! Just happen to stumble on your blog and I am so glad I did :D x

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete