Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Movie at the Cemetery


Skirt: Vintage Saks Fifth ave
Watch: Vintage Sailor Moon

Recently I went to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery to see David Lynch's film Blue Velvet. I am a big fan of his but this was the first time I saw this movie. It is crazy and awesome!! It is really fun to go to movie thing at the cemetery. Always an eclectic crowd of people. If you live in L.A. or are here for a weekend you should definitely do it at least once.

I guess this outfit is a little dressy for this occasion but I just got these shoes and I really wanted to wear them. Plus, I thought it would be an awesome place to shoot outfit photos. The light was really beautiful. And of course I had to get a photo with Johnny Ramone <3















4 comments:

  1. No outfit is too dressy! :D I love dressing up even for the simplest occasions ^_^
    I adore this skirt, love the shape and the colors! And the shoes are magnificent, they look even better with those cute socks, perfect as always ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look amazing! I really like how it captures the dreamy and eclectic look of this outfit! It looks very hipster and vintage and I like how the vibrant skirt that you're wearing goes perfect with the light leaks in these pics! Altogether it looks all so cool! And your hair is amazing by the way! It reminds me of a dreamy mermaid that I would see in those faded grungy images that I would run into on Tumblr!

    Tiffany | Tragic Couturist
    http://www.tragiccouturist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outfit is so colorful and creative. I love that Sailor Moon watch :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great outfit! You look like a rockstar :) wish i could go there too, the location seems to be awesome esp.for a movie night !!

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete