Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pink Fluffy Unicorns, Dancing On Rainbows

Sweatshirt: Made by yours truly
Shirt: Forever21
Pants: From Target, that I cut holes in.
Shoes: Platform Birkenstocks, Forever21

On Saturday there was an all night event at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. The theme was fantasy night, and they showed three movies. The Neverending Story, Legend, and Labyrinth. Don't think it could have been a more epic and amazing line up of movies!

On the fantasy note, I thought it would be a good opportunity to bust out this unicorn sweater I made. On Ebay you can find some pretty rad vintage iron transfers and I thrifted the sweater, of course. It is a really cheap way to make cool, one of a kind pieces for yourself. 





 My friend took this. It was too hilarious not to post.



And to end this post, I will share with you where it got its namesake. May be one of the best/weirdest videos I have ever stumbled across.


1 comment:

  1. This is probably the most appropriate outfit for a fantasy night ever! :D I love your hair in a bun like that, from what I see in the 5th photo you seem to have struggled with it :D

    ReplyDelete