Monday, August 25, 2014

Spacey Horses

 Sunglasses: Ebay
Choker: Reappropriated from my sisters old goth jewelry
Dress: Pixie Market
Sneakers: Thrifted

Don't you just love when you find something that you completely forgot about (and also forgot you loved) in your closet? My closet is a disaster at all times so this happens to me quite a bit. This Pixie Market dress is one of those things. I mean, who knew that horses running through space could be so awesome in dress form? I love that it has a sweetheart cut over mesh.

This epic necklace I have on was also a discovery. My sister was super goth in her pre-teens and I'll admit I was a tad bit of one too. Maybe one day I will share pictures. Anyway, I was at my parents house searching for lost gems, and found this amazing charm! Thank you Katie for your angsty, dark phase. Obviously, I snatched it and I put it on this old velvet choker I had. They seemed meant to be.






                          
                       
                          

1 comment:

  1. Hah, this is magic! :D Horses prancing through the vast space makes for an awesome print *_* I love the choker!

    ReplyDelete