Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cannabis Soup

Shirt: Made by me
Pants: Brandy Melville
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Ebay
Shoes: Buckled Flatform Sandals, Forever21

So tie dye has become my new obsession!! I have been experimenting almost every day with it and it is so fun!! I think soon I will put up a tutorial, if anyone is interested. 

I scored this amazing and hilarious shirt transfer on ebay. Like I said before, you can find super cool vintage iron transfers on there, and make super unique stuff for yourself.

These Brandy Melville bell bottoms have become my absolute favorite pair of pants ever! I am not sure if they still sell them but if they do, I would do yourself a favor and get a pair. I practically live in them.

I am also pleased to report that I have now broke in my Forever 21 flatforms. It did take a bit but now they are super comfy. 







2 comments:

  1. I would die for a tie dye tutorial! (pun intended) :D Love these rad pants, I'm digging the bell bottoms lately and I've been dreaming for a pair like yours! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wayyy you did that shirt yourself :O it's awesomee and it goes wll with your hair!
    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete