Monday, September 1, 2014

I Woke Up Like This

Hat: Vintage
Sunglasses: Ebay
Dress: Vintage
Boots: Steel Toe Boots, T.U.K.

Okay, so maybe I didn't wake up like this. However this dress is actually a sleep shirt from the 80s. I wear it all the time to bed. Today I just thought fuck it, I will throw on some black tights and combat boots and no one will ever know.  Except now you do. 

I am super into these sunglasses I just got. Every time I get new sunglasses I wear them until I am over them, and then buy a new pair. I never buy expensive ones though. I just can't justify it. Especially when you can get really cool ones for cheap. I get most sunglasses and other accessories   on Ebay. 

Even though it is almost fall, it is still hot as hell. Here is an awesome end of summer jam I just discovered.







3 comments:

  1. Wait!? That's a sleep shirt!? Because to me it looks more like a grungy dress from the 90's! Honestly, it looks better as a dress than as a sleep shirt anyways. I really liked how you've styled it. It looks really cool and grungy.

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! That is all!

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway:
    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete