Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Round and Round


Dress: Vintage 
Bag: H and M
Shoes: Thrifted

The babydoll dress! A staple of the 90s. I feel like I should be prancing around in the "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video haha. I do love this dress though. It is great for the heat because it is a lightweight gauzy material. I also love the colors in it.
I went up to my parents house for a few days. It is always nice to go home and revert to my high school days of sleeping in, eating junk food, and watching bad T.V.  It is the only place where I don't feel guilty for that kind behavior. 







1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this fabulous look! And your hair is magical! The glasses are so bad ass *_* Haha, oh yeah, I don't feel bad too, mom just stuffs me with tons of food until I'm unable to move, I take a nap and later just stare at the tv or computer :D

    ReplyDelete