Friday, September 5, 2014

She Is The One Named Sailor Moon

Shirt Dress: Thrifted
Sneakers: Thrifted; get similar ones here
Bag: Buried treasure from my parents house
Bracelet: Hermes
Sunglasses: Ebay, then embellished by me
Iphone Case: Silicone Totoro Case, Ebay

♫ Fighting evil by moonlight 
Winning love by daylight 
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon
 She is the one 
  Sailor Moon! ♫

I am attending Art Center College of Design this fall, and I wore this to my first day of orientation. I guess since it is art school, I felt the freedom to be extra eccentric. I found this star shirt the day before. It is actually an XXXL shirt, but who cares! I love finding shirts like this that are way too big. 
They make for a super comfy, slouchy dress. 

For my accessories I wore the embellished sunglasses I made, my usual necklaces and bracelet, and my old Sailor Moon bag. I can't express how ecstatic I am to have been reunited with this bag!!! I tell you, every time I go to my parents house I uncover amazing things. This was my bag when I was in elementary school. It was made in 1992! 

And of course my favorite new thing; my Totoro iPhone case!!! It is HUGE! But so damn cute I do not care.

















3 comments:

  1. This dress is awesome !!! You were so lucky to find it !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, can't believe how this oversize t-shirt looks like a dress, it's a freakin dress! :D Love it, I want one now! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s sooo cute! :D and this is probably the best bag ever :O sailor moon x3
    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete